Sunday, March 13, 2011

So I have three new patterns coming up

I have been working feverishly on about ummm five patterns, two of which are other peoples patterns and three of them which will be coming up here as soon as I finish them. So look out for a mesh bag, and two sweaters, one size 24 months, the other a size two.

I know I know....I'm always working on atleast three or four things at the same time. My mother asks me why I do it to myself...but I can't help it. When I think of something I MUST create I must form it into fabric before the idea leaves my head and I miss out on what might have been a crochet masterpiece....LOL

So I am nearly done all of these projects and will post them as soon as I have taken the photos. The patterns may be for sale. I'm sorry to those that don't wish to pay for a pattern, but my maternity has run out so I need the little added revenue this brings until I find work.

Thanks and keep an eye out for the new projects.....

No comments:

Post a Comment